What is Strategy?
Strategy is a word of military origin so it seems appropriate to quote from Sun Tzu’s Art of War – ‘In peace prepare for war, in war prepare for peace’. Strategy is about planning your next move, understanding the trends and reacting to opportunities early.
What is the purpose of Strategy?
A Strategy’s purpose is to prepare for future action over a period of time. By conducting Research and Analysing your macro and micro environment, as well as developing achievable objectives, a realistic Strategy and plan of action can be implemented and achieved. Without understanding the surrounds, the Strategy is simply an idea.
No Pork Pies can…
- Conduct in-depth research into your environment
- Analyse the competitive market and identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Come up with creative ideas that can be developed into the strategy
- Develop a long-term strategy that will achieve specific objectives and can be monitored for specific targets
- Set up tracking and monitoring to make tactical changes to a strategy during the process of it’s lifespan
- Develop a monthly time plan of deliverable activity
- Create customised reports and insights to identify progress on key objectives on a regular basis
Other things to consider…
A Strategy isn’t a ‘possible add-on’ but an essential process. As an agency we conduct strategies for all of our clients as part of the initial set-up stage, any agency that charges extra for this but will work without it, isn’t working within your best interests.
Contact us to find out how we can help you plan your online strategy.