What is Research?
“Research is creating new knowledge.” (Neil Armstrong)
For us, Research is auditing consumers’ internet behaviour to establish facts which can be useful to your Digital Marketing Strategy.
What is the purpose of Research?
To help understand the behaviour of your potential customers and competitors online. Giving insight into strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats within you industry.
No Pork Pies can…
- Understand Consumer Search Behaviour – to find out which search terms people use to find your services
- Analyse competitors to find out who your competitors are and how their strategy and results compare to yours
- Analyse discussion around your brand and products to help you improve and develop new products
- Identify requirements within your market to help you create new products
- Understand where your target market’s network is (which sites are best fitted to your customers)
- Find the ‘Influencers’ within your online environment
- Analyse User Behaviour and Conversion Funnel Paths to improve your conversion process
- Understand the competitive landscape to help create forecasts and objectives.
Contact us to find out how our research could benefit your business.