What is Creative?
Creative is something different from the norm. It is something that aims to stand out from the crowd.
What is the purpose of Creative?
In agency terms it is the development of an idea that appeals to a given audience. An idea can be Creative but without appealing to the target audience this will not be effective. A Creative campaign must be an effective campaign.
By understanding the target market and conducting careful research Creative ideas, designs and developments can become a lot less risky and more appealing.
Creative can come in many different forms from content; video, designs, images, to the planning and application of an idea.
No Pork Pies can…
- Conduct in-depth market research into your brand, products, competition and market online
- Identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Use the research to develop Creative ideas
- Develop Creative plans within Content, Videos, Design, Web Development, Mobile and Platform Development
- Monitor results for ongoing development
- Deliver Creative and effective results
Other things to consider…
A full understanding of the market should be known before any Creative plans are developed. Identify the correct channels for your market and allow for Creative planning within each area.
Creative shouldn’t just be limited to big Advertising campaigns, the best form of creative is doing something different and more successfully than your competitors whilst working within the budget.
Contact us to find out how we can help you plan and execute your creative campaign.