What is Community Platform?
In the modern online social space a website isn’t just a one-way channel anymore; it should be an engaging space for two-way conversation. A community platform is the new ‘website’
What is the purpose of Community Management?
At No Pork Pies we don’t build websites we develop Communities. We conduct in-depth Research to understand your community’s requirements and then develop a community around their needs. By working in this way the community is more likely to engage within the space, which is ultimately the purpose of a Community. No Pork Pies can then manage the community to increase the audience, encourage engagement and promotion.
No Pork Pies can…
- Conduct in-depth Research into your environment
- Analyse the competitive market and identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Come up with creative ideas that can be used to help develop and promote your community
- Integrate external networks with the internal community (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Create regular content to be housed on the Community Platform
- Conduct SEO and Advertising to help promote the community
- Build and develop Facebook, Twitter and other external social networks on your behalf
- Engage within your network, such as on forums and blogs
- Increase usage of your community through on-going development
- Set up analytics to measure your objectives
- Set up on-going Social Media Monitoring for reporting and Engagement
- Build and design the community to your custom look and requirements
- Develop the Community Platform to be maintained and owned by you
- Develop a monthly time plan of deliverable activity
- Create customised reports and insights to identify progress on key objectives on a regular basis
No Pork Pies can take the stress out of developing, promoting and managing your online community.
Contact us to see how we can help you build your online community.