What is Advertising?
Advertising is a communications channel with the ability to persuade a specific audience to take a set form of action such as a purchase.
What is the purpose of Advertising?
Due to the high amounts of Analytics that can be collected online, it can be implemented using clever techniques such as behavioural targeting and semantic Advertising.
As the process can be heavily monitored it is an agency’s role to improve overall conversion rates using the minimal budget required, carefully testing multiple variables to come up with an equilibrium.
No Pork Pies can…
- Identify core search terms and opportunities for Paid Search campaigns
- Setup and manage Paid Search campaigns within Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Manage Display campaigns, targeting digital channels to hit the correct target market.
- Design and develop banner Advertisements
- Set up Creative Display campaigns using behavioural targeting
- Monitor and report on campaign development
- Create effective Ad copy
- Conduct multivariant testing for multipal adverts or banners
- Create on-site landing pages for improved conversions
- Create Videos for multimedia placements
- Work on Mobile and Email campaigns, as well as work with Affiliate agencies to maximise Affiliate integration.
Other things to consider…
Advertising requires a media spend to reach the target market, this means higher budgets are required to compete within competitive spaces.
Although Advertising has a Cost per Click model for Paid Search it can still be a more effective method than Natural Search (SEO) due to high levels of control and the ability to achieve results a lot more quickly.
Contact us to find out how we can help you with your advertising campaigns.
No Pork Pies conducts creative, carefully targeted display campaigns.